and TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take a few minutes to carefully read these terms and conditions which govern your use of the Sentinel Air Solution website. By using the site www.sentinel-air.ca, you explicitly agree to be bound by it. Otherwise, please leave the site.
Sentinel Air Solution reserves the right to modify and update these conditions at any time and without notice. We encourage you to review these terms each time you use these sites. Your use of these sites after any such modifications constitutes your agreement to adhere to and follow the terms as modified.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the website
We provide the sites www.sentinel-air.ca for the exclusive use of persons and entities wishing to shop, consider or purchase products and/or services from Sentinel Air Solution, carry out transactions with Sentinel Air Solution, communicate with the business in their own name (or, in the case of a gift or business transaction, in the name of an entity). No information relating to the purchasing preferences of any customer (whether individual or otherwise) may be entered or altered in any way by any third party on behalf of such direct customers. Sentinel Air Solution expressly prohibits third parties from acting on behalf of a customer of Sentinel Air Solution or any other person or entity without Sentinel Air Solution’s knowledge and consent. This prohibition aims to protect the privacy and freedom of Sentinel Air Solution customers and the personal relationship that we seek to establish with our customers or any other authorized user of this site.
All content that you may view on this website, including, for example, all page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text are the exclusive property of Sentinel Air Solution and/or are subject to any trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or license rights owned by Sentinel Air Solution, the one of its affiliated companies or third parties having obtained a license to use this material from Sentinel Air Solution. All content on the Sentinel Air Solution website is protected by copyright.
Most of the products displayed on this site are available in one of the Sentinel Air Solution stores. In some cases, items listed as for sale on this site may not be available in our stores. All product dimensions are in inches unless otherwise noted.
Information on displayed prices
Prices displayed on this website are in Canadian dollars and are valid in Canada only. In certain cases, delivery or other costs may be charged in addition to the prices displayed on the sites. You will be informed of any additional charges at the time of finalizing your transaction and before your order is shipped to you. Additionally, while we do our best to ensure that the estimated taxes for a given order are accurate based on where the order is from, an error may occur, in which case we will notify you to said error before finalizing your order and shipping it to you. You will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes regardless of the price estimated on the site at the time of your order. Sentinel Air Solution reserves the right to cancel, terminate or not process an order if the price of the merchandise is incorrect.
This site and all of its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including unlimited warranties on contract of purchase and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. By using this site, you acknowledge that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with any necessary service or repair related to any equipment you use due to of your use of our site, and that Sentinel Air Solution will not be held responsible for any damage whatsoever linked to your use of its site.
You agree to support, indemnify and hold harmless Sentinel Air Solution from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the website.
“Personal information” is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information, on the other hand, does not reveal your identity. How we collect, use and disclose non-personal information is described under “Non-Personal Information” below. Sentinel Air Solution and its service providers collect the following personal information:
– Postal address (including billing and delivery address)
– Telephone number
– Email Address
– Driving license number
– Credit and debit card number
How do we use personal information?
Sentinel Air Solution and its service providers may use personal data to:
– Answer your questions and fulfill your requests, including communicating with you if necessary;
– Process and fulfill your order, including to confirm your order and information related to billing, processing and delivery;
– Send you important information about the Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, or other administrative information;
– Send you information by email, post, telephone or any other means regarding our products, services, contests, draws and promotions;
– Help us improve your browsing experience, including by obtaining information about your preferences in order to personalize your experience at Sentinel Air Solution.
– Allow you to send messages to your friends through this Site (Please note that by using these features you confirm that you have the right to provide us with the name and email address of such friends to this end.);
– Analyze trends and statistics relating to our activities and properties on the Internet;
How do we use and disclose non-personal information?
This information does not identify you, we may use and communicate it for any purpose. Sometimes we may combine this other information with personal information (for example, we may combine your name and zip code). In such a case, the result of this combination will be treated by us as personal information.
– Third parties and third party sites
If you provide personal information to third parties (for example, through third party applications or services linked directly or indirectly to this Site), the collection, use and disclosure of this information is in accordance with the policy on the private lives of these third parties and not ours. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. For example, we use secure SSL encryption for our ordering system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or over a data storage system can be 100% secure. Use caution when transmitting personal information over wireless hotspots or public networks. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you suspect that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately of the problem by contacting us (see the “Contact Us” section below).
CHOICE AND ACCESS
Your choices about how we use and disclose your personal information. You have several options for how we use and disclose your personal data:
– Stop receiving promotional emails (information on new products, special offers and sales events, for example) from us by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in any promotional email or by contacting us (see the “Unsubscribe” section). Contact us » below). If applicable, please include your full name and the same email or mailing address you use to register or order from Sentinel Air Solution. We will aim to respond to your request regarding promotional emails within five business days.
– Sharing your personal information with affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes: If you no longer want us to share your personal information with our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes, you just let us know (see the “Contact Us” section below). If applicable, please include your full name and tell us what information you no longer wish to share, specifying whether it is a) affiliates, b) promotional partners, or c) both. We will aim to process your request within 90 days.
We will do our best to comply with your request as quickly as possible. Please note that if you choose to no longer share your personal information, we will not be able to delete your data from the database of our affiliates or independent third parties to whom we have already disclosed your personal information (as of the date to take your request into account). Additionally, please note that if we grant your request not to share your personal data with our affiliates or independent third parties, we may continue to send you important administrative messages, the receipt of which you cannot block. . For example, we may contact you by telephone, email or mail to provide you with information or ask you questions about your order.
How can you access and modify your personal data?
We respect your desire to modify the information we have collected about you. You can review your personal information or ask us to update it (see the “Contact Us” section below). When doing so, please specify the information you want to modify. We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time. Please note that we cannot modify the information stored in the databases of our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties to whom we have already transmitted your personal information.
Use of the Site by minors.
The Site is not intended for persons under thirteen (13) years of age. Under no circumstances should minors disclose personal data through this Site.
The Site is administered and controlled by us from Canada and is subject to the jurisdiction or laws of no state, country or territory other than Canada.
To join us
Sentinel Air Solution
1200 av McGill College
Canada, H3B 4G7